Saturday March 7, 2020
Sip ‘N Snack
5pm Until Sold Out
Join us at The Wine Bar for 4 small plates and a tasting flight of wine. No tickets needed! Just show up and enjoy! $20 for food and $10 for wine flight. Last month we sold out early! We will bumping up the amount of prep we do to accommodate more guests, but still, the earlier you get there the better your chances are of getting yummy food!
Friday, March 13, 2020 – 7PM
Irish Themed Craft Beer Dinner
Join us to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day a few days early. We will be taking classic Irish dishes and putting the PK’s spin on them, so don’t expect your Grandmother’s Boiled Corned Beef and Cabbage! Chef Patty will be completely reinventing the dishes you think you know! Each course will be paired with craft beers all sourced from Washington State, because, well, Washington makes some fabulous beer. The final course will be paired with the iconic Irish Coffee made with Jameson Irish Whiskey.
- PK’s Surprise Amuse Bouche
- Fish and Chips Fritters with Lemon Caper Aioli
- Warm Wilted Spinach Salad with Irish Bangers, Boiled Eggs, Cucumbers, Roasted Tomatoes, and Dubliner Cheese
- PK’s Surprise Intermezzo
- House Corned Beef, Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Crispy Lemony Bacon Mini Cabbages
- Sticky Date and Toffee Pudding drizzled with Whiskey Toffee Sauce
- House Made Whiskey Truffles